|born on||17 June 1951 at 05:50 (= 05:50 AM )|
|Place||Passaic NJ, USA, 40n51, 74w07|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||25°24' 25°15 Asc. 00°14'|
American actor best known for his work on "Saturday Night Live," 1975-85, where his uncanny parodies of stars like Frank Sinatra and Barbra Streisand made him a fan favorite. Piscopo began his professional career by doing stand-up comedy and working in regional theatre. His real break came when he debuted on "Saturday Night Live," but despite his immense popularity and sporadic appearances in films like "Johnny Dangerously," 1984, his career began a downward slide when he took a job as a beefed-up bodybuilder pitching diet supplements in the early 1990s. For many years thereafter, instead of telling the jokes, he became the brunt of the jokes of others. He now tours with a 20-piece band, doing his Sinatra impersonation.
Piscopo and model Kimberly Driscoll have shared their home in New Jersey since 1987. He proposed to her on her 22nd birthday, 11/22/1990. They first met ten years prior when she was babysitting his ten-year-old son, Joey, Jr. A Catholic, he had his 1973 first marriage, to Nancy Jones, annulled in 1986, but in 1988 he lost custody of his son. He and Kimberly have a daughter, Alexandra, born in 1999.
He spends a great deal of time working with charitable organizations. During the early 1980s, he developed thyroid cancer, and in an effort to regain his health, he took up serious bodybuilding.
The 53-year-old actor became a dad for the fourth time on November 29, 2004 with the birth of a daughter Olivia in Los Angeles. He and his wife Kimberly have a daughter Alexandra and a son Michael.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1975 (Ten years on "Saturday Night Live")
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1987 (Kimberly Driscoll)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 22 November 1990 (Proposed to Kimberly)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1986 (Nancy Jones)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1988 (Lost custody of child)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1999 (Daughter Alexandra born)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 29 November 2004 (daughter Olivia)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Steinbrecher quotes B.C.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Thyroid cancer)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Saturday Night Live)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two, one son and one daughter)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Second wife 17-years-younger)
- Family : Parenting : Parenting stressful (Lost custody of son)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist (Works with charities)