|born on||29 October 1973 at 05:50 (= 05:50 AM )|
|Place||Reims, France, 49n15, 4e02|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°38' 10°34 Asc. 17°19'|
French footballer (until 2012), who played mainly in London (Arsenal). From a Portuguese father and Spanish mother, he won the World Cup FIFA 1998 and the European Championship 2000 with the French team. Some years later, Raymond Domenech excluded him only because he was Scorpio and thus could not become integrated into a squad. In 2014, he finished his career in India (aged 41).
When Pirès made his professional debut for FC Metz in 1992, he met his future wife, Nathalie. The two were married for six years and divorced in 2003. In 2004 Pirès met French model Jessica Lemarie through mutual friends. On 10 August 2005, she gave birth to the couple's first child, Naia. Since then, Lemarie and Pirès have married and had a son named Theo, born 11 July 2007.
- associate relationship with Henry, Thierry (born 17 August 1977)
- other associate with Vieira, Patrick (born 23 June 1976)
- (has as) boss relationship with Domenech, Raymond (born 24 January 1952)
- compare to chart of Candela, Vincent (born 24 October 1973)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 10 August 2005 (daughter Naia born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Collection Didier Geslain.
- Vocation : Sports : Football