|Birthname||Mazarine Marie Pingeot-Mitterand|
|born on||18 December 1974 at 22:15 (= 10:15 PM )|
|Place||Avignon, France, 43n57, 4e49|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°35' 24°36 Asc. 29°54'|
French noted family, the illegitimate daughter of Francois Mitterand from a long-term relationship with her mother Anne. The press was aware of the situation but did not discuss it in the media as a courtesy to the President. At the funeral of Mitterand in January 1986, Mazarine stood with her mother in the background of Mitterand's wife and sons, united in grief for the one whom they all loved.
Mazarine wrote her story as her first book, an instant best-seller, in 1998. She related that he was a devoted father, spending time with her and that they were not uncommonly seen in public together. In 1994 they were photographed in a Paris Match. In January 1984, when Mazarine was nine, her dad signed papers officially recognizing her as his child.
- friend relationship with Girard, Christophe (born 9 February 1956)
- child->parent relationship with Mitterrand, François (born 26 October 1916)
- Social : Secrets revealed 1994 (Rare family photograph together)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1998 (Release of autobiography)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadron No. 28, 3/1996
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad Francois Mitterand)
- Family : Childhood : Family supportive
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Age 12 when dad died)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer