|born on||30 December 1891 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||St.Symphorien sur Coise, France, 45n38, 4e27|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°30' 00°00 Asc. 21°37'|
French industrialist and politician.
A wealthy manufacturer in the leather industry, Pinay served as foreign secretary under the Fourth Republic and as Prime Minister in 1952. He was married; three kids.
Pinay died on 13 December 1994, aged 102.
- associate relationship with Auriol, Vincent (born 27 August 1884). Notes: President/Prime Minister
- Work : New Job 1952 (Prime Minister)
Gauquelin Vol 5/1521 (11:00 AM Paris time)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Engineer : Industrial (Leather industry)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Foreign secretary)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Prime Minister)