Pieter-Christiaan, Prince of the Netherlands
|Birthname||Pieter-Christiaan Michiel van Vollenhoven|
|born on||22 March 1972 at 08:15 (= 08:15 AM )|
|Place||Nijmegen, Netherlands, 51n50, 5e51|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°46' 04°25 Asc. 21°35'|
Dutch royalty, the third son of Princess Margriet and Prince Piester van Vollenhoven, the grandson of Juliana and Bernhard.
He married Anita van Eijk in a civil ceremony on 25 August 2005 at the Het Loo Palace, Apeldoorn, which was followed by a religious ceremony on 27 August 2005 at the Grote of St. Jeroenskerk, currently known as Oude Jeroenskerk, in Noordwijk. Since he did not seek parliamentary approval for his marriage, due to the remote chance of his succession to the throne, Pieter-Christiaan lost his place in the succession to the Dutch throne when he married Anita.
They have two children: Emma and Pieter.
- parent->child relationship with Emma, Princess of Netherlands (born 28 November 2006)
- parent->child relationship with Pieter, Prince of the Netherlands (born 19 November 2008)
- child->parent relationship with Margriet, Princess of the Netherlands (born 19 January 1943)
- child->parent relationship with Vollenhoven, Pieter van (born 30 April 1939)
- sibling relationship with Bernhard, Prince of the Netherlands (1969) (born 25 December 1969)
- sibling relationship with Floris, Prince of the Netherlands (born 10 April 1975)
- sibling relationship with Maurits, Prince of the Netherlands (born 17 April 1968)
Selma Schepel quotes news on the following day, in Sterren Tijd
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Third son)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Netherlands)