|born on||28 January 1884 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Basel, Switzerland, 47n33, 7e35|
|Timezone||LMT m7e35 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||08°28' 17°27 Asc. 16°41'|
Swiss scientist, inventor and physicist who, as a man of many talents, was the originator of an airtight, airborne gondola in which he ascended to about 53,000 feet in 1932. In 1953, Piccard manned a bathyscaph that descend some 10,330 feet into the sea.
He died in Lausanne, Switzerland on 3/25/1962.
- other kin relationship with Piccard, Bertrand (born 1 March 1958). Notes: grandson
- Work : Great Achievement 1932 (Ascended to 53,000 feet in gondola)
- Work : Great Achievement 1953 (Descended in bathyscope some 10,330 feet)
Wemyss FN No.143 quotes records. Same in Astrosophie, 12/1936, from B.R.
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Vocation : Science : Physics
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Abstract thought (Creator, inventor, scientist)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book