|Birthname||Zara Anne Elizabeth Phillips|
|born on||15 May 1981 at 20:15 (= 8:15 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||24°51' 19°54 Asc. 20°31'|
British royal family, the daughter of Princess Anne and Mark Phillips, granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth II. A cool blonde, she is more adventuresome than her brother Peter, having bungee-jumped off a bridge in New Zealand have having her tongue pierced with a decorative stud. Zara and her cousin, Prince William, are close and she was dating a beau, Richard Johnson, a 22-year-old jockey in 2000. Pretty and feisty, the 5' 5" royal was living openly with Richard in 2002 in a life style that revolves around the horse-set.
At her mother's insistence, neither Zara nor her brother Peter hold a title although they are 9th and 10th in line for the throne.
- child->parent relationship with Anne, Princess (born 15 August 1950)
- child->parent relationship with Phillips, Mark (born 22 September 1948)
- sibling relationship with Phillips, Peter (born 15 November 1977)
LMR quotes news on date
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Grandmom, Queen Elizabeth)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection