|Birthname||Gilliam Chynna Phillips|
|born on||12 February 1968 at 20:37 (= 8:37 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°33' 09°52 Asc. 02°47'|
American singer and noted family, the daughter of John and Michelle Phillips of "The Mamas and the Papas." She teamed with Wendy and Carny Wilson, daughters of Beach Boy Brian Wilson and his wife Marilyn, when all three were in their early 20s. They released their self-titled debut album as "Wilson Phillips" in early 1990, an album which set the record of being the biggest-selling debut album of all times, selling over five million copies.
Phillips had a permissive upbringing and went through a period a drinking in high school, doing some drugs but not getting caught in the thrill of the high life. She played a few uneventful roles in TV, "The Invisible Kid" and "Some Kind of Wonderful."
The girls had known each other since childhood. Their families gave them plenty of moral support but shied away from becoming involved; it was the girl's production and they had to make it on their own.
They wrote their own material for their second album, "Shadows and Light," 1992, after which they drifted away from the business and the group disbanded.
Phillips married actor, Billy Baldwin, in 1995 and welcomed their daughter, Jameson Leon, on 2/27/2000 in Manhattan, NY. Their second son, Vance Alexander, was born 10/23/2001 in New York City.
- business associate/partner relationship with Wilson, Carnie (born 29 April 1968)
- business associate/partner relationship with Wilson, Wendy (born 16 October 1969)
- parent relationship with Phillips, Michelle (born 4 June 1944)
- sibling relationship with Phillips, MacKenzie (born 10 November 1959). Notes: Half-sister
- Work : New Career 1990 (Released album, "Wilson Phillips")
- Social : Left group 1992 (Band dismembered latter part of '92)
- Relationship : Marriage 1995 (Billy Baldwin)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 27 February 2000 at 12:00 noon in Manhatten, NY (Daughter Jameson Leon born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 23 October 2001 (Son Vance Alexander born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Frank C. Clifford
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Mild)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Mild)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Both parents)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One girl)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Singing partners Wendy and Carny Wilson)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Secondary)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Wilson Phillips)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women