Philippe, King of Belgium
|Birthname||Philippe Léopold Louis Marie|
|born on||15 April 1960 at 09:40 (= 09:40 AM )|
|Place||Laeken, Belgium, 50n53, 4e21|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°23' 12°49 Asc. 08°48'|
Belgium royalty, the first child of Prince Albert and Princess Paola. He married Princess Mathilde D'Udekem D'Acoz on 4 December 1999 and their first child, a daughter, the Crown Princess Elisabeth, was born 25 October 2001. Two boys followed, Prince Gabriel Baudouin Charles Marie born 20 August 2003 and Prince Emmanuel Léopold Guillaume François Marie, born 4 October 2005. Their fourth child and second daughter was born on 16 April 2008 at 4:50 AM in Brussels, named Princess Eléonore Fabiola Victoria Anne Marie.
Phillipe became king of Belgium on 21 July 2013, following the abdication of his father Albert II.
- parent->child relationship with Eléonore, Princess of Belgium (born 16 April 2008)
- parent->child relationship with Elisabeth, Princess of Belgium (born 25 October 2001)
- child->parent relationship with Albert II, King of Belgium (born 6 June 1934)
- child->parent relationship with Paola, Queen of Belgium (born 11 September 1937)
- spouse relationship with D'Udekem D'Acoz, Mathilde (born 20 January 1973)
- sibling relationship with Astrid, Princess of Belgium (born 5 June 1962)
- sibling relationship with Laurent, Prince of Belgium (born 19 October 1963)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 25 October 2001 (Daughter Elisabeth born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Luc de Marre quotes B.C.
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Belgium)