Philip IV, King of Spain
|born on||8 April 1605 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Valladolid, Spain, 41n39, 4w43|
|Timezone||LMT m4w43 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°03' 29°16 Asc. 00°12'|
Spanish royalty, the son of Philip III. Philip IV reigned 1621 to 1665 as a poet and lover of the arts, a friend and patron of Velasquez. He had many mistresses and illegitimate children. Died 9/17/1665, Madrid, Spain.
- Work : New Career 1621 (King of Spain, 44 years)
- Death, Cause unspecified 17 September 1665 at 12:00 noon in Madrid, Spain (Age 60)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Lescaut quotes Barbault, "archives," Alan Leo gave 10:30 PM in Notable Nativities No.620.
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Spain)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Many illigitimate kids)
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Many mistresses)
- Lifestyle : Work : Mentor/Tutor (Patron of Velazquez and of the arts)