Felipe IV, King of Spain
|born on||8 April 1605 (greg.) at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Valladolid, Spain, 41n39, 4w43|
|Timezone||LMT m4w43 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°03' 29°16 Asc. 00°12'|
Spanish royalty, the son of Felipe III.
Felipe IV reigned from 1621 to 1665 as a poet and lover of the arts, a friend and patron of Velasquez. He had many mistresses and illegitimate children. He died on 17 September 1665 in Madrid, Spain.
- parent->child relationship with Baltasar Carlos, Prince of Asturias (born 17 October 1629 (greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Carlos II, King of Spain (born 6 November 1661 (greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Felipe Prospero, Prince of Asturias (born 28 November 1657 (greg.))
- parent->child relationship with María Teresa of Spain, Queen of France (born 10 September 1638 (greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Felipe III, King of Spain (born 14 April 1578 Jul.Cal. (24 Apr 1578 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Margarete of Austria, Queen of Spain (born 25 December 1584 (greg.))
- spouse relationship with Elisabeth, Queen Consort of Spain (1602) (born 22 November 1602 (greg.))
- Work : New Career 1621 (King of Spain, 44 years)
Lescaut quotes Barbault, "archives," for 10 PM. Alan Leo gave 10:30 PM in Notable Nativities No.620.
Sy Scholfield quotes 9:30pm from biography, Felipe IV y la España de su tiempo: el siglo de Velázquez by Alain Hugon (Grupo Planeta, 2015), p. 44: "El 8 de abril de 1605, a las nueve y media de la noche, Felipe Domingo Víctor, futuro Felipe IV, nació en Valladolid." (On 8 April 1605, at 9:30 p.m., Felipe Domingo Víctor, future Felipe IV, was born in Valladolid).
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Many illegitimate children)
- Lifestyle : Work : Mentor/Tutor (Patron of Velazquez and of the arts)
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Many mistresses)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg, Spain)