Philip, Count of Flanders
|born on||24 March 1837 at 13:30 (= 1:30 PM )|
|Place||Laeken, Belgium, 50n53, 4e21|
|Timezone||LMT m4e21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||03°42' 00°33 Asc. 13°35'|
Belgium nobility, the Count of Flanders. He was the father of King Albert of Belgium, born in 1875, and the brother of King Leopold II and of the Princess of Hohenzollern.
Philip died in Brussels on 17 November 1905.
- parent->child relationship with Albert I, King of Belgium (born 8 April 1875)
- child->parent relationship with Leopold I, King of Belgium (born 16 December 1790)
- sibling relationship with Carlota, Empress of Mexico (born 7 June 1840)
- sibling relationship with Leopold II, King of Belgium (born 9 April 1835)
- sibling relationship with von Eppinghoven, Georges-Frédéric (born 14 November 1849). Notes: Half-sibling
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher (Modern Astrology 5/1934 gave 3:00 PM)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Belguim)