Philippe, Count of Flanders
|Birthname||P. Eugène Ferdinand Marie Clément Baudouin Léopold|
|born on||24 March 1837 at 13:30 (= 1:30 PM )|
|Place||Laeken, Belgium, 50n53, 4e21|
|Timezone||LMT m4e21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||03°42' 00°33 Asc. 13°35'|
Belgium nobility, the Count of Flanders. He was the father of King Albert of Belgium, born in 1875, and the brother of King Leopold II and of the Princess of Hohenzollern.
Philip died in Brussels on 17 November 1905.
- parent->child relationship with Albert I, King of Belgium (born 8 April 1875)
- parent->child relationship with Henriette, Princess of Belgium (born 30 November 1870)
- parent->child relationship with Joséphine, Princess of Belgium (born 30 November 1870)
- child->parent relationship with Leopold I, King of Belgium (born 16 December 1790)
- sibling relationship with Carlota, Empress of Mexico (born 7 June 1840)
- sibling relationship with Leopold II, King of Belgium (born 9 April 1835)
- sibling relationship with von Eppinghoven, Georges-Frédéric (born 14 November 1849). Notes: Half-sibling
- other kin relationship with Marie Louise, Princess of Orléans (born 31 December 1896). Notes: Grandkin
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher (Modern Astrology 5/1934 gave 3:00 PM)
Sy Scholfield quotes "March 24... this afternoon, at half an hour past 1 o'clock" in The Times (London, England), 28 March 1837, p. 4. He also found 1pm in a news report in "Bayreuther Zeitung," 1837, p. 325: "24. März ... Ihre Majestät die Königin der Belgier ist heute Mittag um 1 Uhr auf dem Schlosse zu Laeken glücklich von einem Prinzen entbunden worden."
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Belguim)