Phenomena: Fatima first
|born on||13 May 1917 at 12:15 (= 12:15 PM )|
|Place||Fátima, Portugal, 39n37, 8w39|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||22°06' 14°06 Asc. 12°53'|
Portuguese miraculous vision, seen by three peasant children, Lucia dos Santos, age nine and her cousins, Francisco Marto, eight and his sister Jacinta Marto, seven. On this date "a little after noon," for the first time they saw the Holy Mother, standing above a tree and casting a great light.
- compare to chart of Marto, Francisco (born 11 June 1908)
- compare to chart of Marto, Jacinta (born 11 March 1910)
- compare to chart of Phenomena: Fatima last (born 13 October 1917)
- compare to chart of Santos, Lucia dos (born 22 March 1907)
LMR quotes Ray Stanford, "Fatima Prophecy," Ballantine Books, NY 1988 (rep.1991).
- Mundane : Misc. Mundane : Miracle/ Mystery (Vision first seen by children)