|born on||2 July 1970 at 06:30 (= 06:30 AM )|
|Place||Milan, Italy, 45n28, 9e12|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||09°53' 23°20 Asc. 19°15'|
Italian fortune hunter who, at age 23, married a 93 year old woman, Margherita Bazzani, on 4/28/1994. She died "mysteriously" on 1/07/1996, leaving him the small inheritance of her pension, not the fortune he anticipated.
After the death of his senior-wife, Andrea befriended another older woman, age 65. On 11/07/1996 he was arrested and confessed that he and a teen-age friend had battered her to death on 10/29/1996. He also confessed to the murder of Margherita.
Pezzoni was orphaned as a baby with his dad's death. At three he had a fall that resulted in a nervous tic and an arm that had lesions.
- spouse relationship with Pezzoni, Margherita (born 2 April 1901)
Bordoni quotes B.C. in Datanotizie 1/1997
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Wife 70 years older)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (Wife died "mysteriously")
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Killed his wife for inheritance)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Stutter, Tics (Nervous tic)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Money Through Marriage (Small pension, minor inheritance)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Orphaned while very young)
- Notable : Famous : Notable extremes (Married a wife 70 years older)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Arms (Arm lesions)