|born on||2 April 1902 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Seloncourt, France, 47n28, 6e52|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°31' 22°00 Asc. 28°13'|
French industrialist, an auto manufacturer and executive. With his older brother, Jean Pierre, President of Peugeot, he was one of the major entrepreneurs of France.
Married, he had four kids.
- sibling relationship with Peugeot, Jean-Pierre (born 16 June 1896)
- has other family relationship with Peugeot, Jules Eugène (born 1 August 1844)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher (5:00 PM Paris time)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Business with brother Jean Pierre)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Peugeot automobiles)