Peugeot, Jean Pierre
|born on||16 June 1896 at 05:51 (= 05:51 AM )|
|Place||Valentigney, France, 47n28, 6e50|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°31' 26°19 Asc. 23°08'|
French industrialist, an automobile maker and of the "Big Three" of French entrepreneurs. From 1945-1964 he was President of Peugeot Automotive Company, after which he was named Honorary President.
Died 10/18/1966, Paris, France.
- sibling relationship with Peugeot, Rodolphe (born 2 April 1902)
- Death, Cause unspecified 18 October 1966 at 12:00 noon in Paris, France (Age 70)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Gain social status 1945 (19 years as Pres. of Peugeot)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher (6:00 AM Paris time)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Peugeot automotive manufacturer)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Business with brother Rodolphe)