|born on||5 June 1623 at 23:45 (= 11:45 PM )|
|Place||Romsey, England, 50n59, 1w30|
|Timezone||LMT m1w30 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°45' 12°42 Asc. 17°45'|
British political economist and physicist. He went to the sea as a boy and wound up on the coast of France. After serving in the English Navy for a while, he became a medical student in 1644. Achieving a Doctorate in Physics in 1647, he became a Professor of Anatomy in 1651.
He is recognized for conducting the first scientific survey in 1652 and engineered a map of Ireland by 1673. Writing a major work on taxes in 1662, he was acknowledged as an economic expert.
Died 12/16/1687, London, England.
Wemy No.156 quotes Ashmole Ms No.192. (May 26, 1623 OS)
- Vocation : Travel : Explorer (Cartographer)
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Vocation : Science : Physics (Doctorate)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Vocation : Science : Other Science (First scientific surveyor)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book