|Birthname||Laci Denise Rocha|
|born on||4 May 1975 at 04:44 (= 04:44 AM )|
|Place||Modesto, California, 37n38, 121w0|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||13°24' 27°07 Asc. 11°00'|
American homicide victim, Laci Peterson vanished between December 23 and Christmas Eve morning, 2002. She was eight months pregnant at the time. With no clues to go on, police could make no arrest although they kept Scott Peterson, her husband, under surveillance. He had reportedly been having an affair with another woman who herself went public on January 24, 2003. Scott had also taken out a $250,000 insurance policy on his wife prior to her disappearance. Finally, in April 2003, her body and that of her unborn son were washed up on the shore at Richmond, California and Scott was arrested and charged with murder of his wife and child the day the remains were identified, on April 18, 2003.
Laci was the younger of two children; her parents divorced when she was seven. She met Scott in 1995 while both were undergraduates at California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo, and they married on August 9, 1997, moving back to Modesto in 1999. Shortly afterward, they bought their own home. They had been trying to have a baby and she finally became pregnant in the spring of 2002. She worked as a substitute teacher.
On November 12, 2004, her husband Scott was convicted of her murder and that of their unborn child.
- spouse relationship with Peterson, Scott (born 24 October 1972). Notes: Scott was having an affair
- Family : Change residence 1999 (moved to Modesto and bought home)
Birth certificate in hand from Arlene DeAngelus
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (younger of two)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Spouse was having an affair)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Unusual (pregnant at the time of her death; baby found outside her body)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim
- Vocation : Education : Teacher