|Birthname||William Paul Petersen|
|born on||23 September 1945 at 10:23 (= 10:23 AM )|
|Place||Glendale (Los Angeles County), California, 34n09, 118w15|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||00°18' 26°33 Asc. 15°34'|
American actor and singer, he made his appearance on "The Donna Reed Show" as her son and went on to a singing career.
In 1955 he became one of Disney's original Mouseketeers. With two subsequent movies to his credit, including "Houseboat" with Sophia Loren and Carey Grant, Peterson landed his fame-inducing role on the Donna Reed Show. He even cut a few records. But in 1966 when the show ended he had difficulty finding work. He was devastated but found his way as a limousine driver and company owner, a writer and as an advocate for child stars.
He married three times, first to Brenda Benet from 1967-1970. Four years after that marriage ended in divorce, he married Hallie Litman (1974) and they divorced in 1988 after two children. He married Rana Jo Platz on December 27, 1992.
- business associate/partner relationship with Fabares, Shelley (born 19 January 1944). Notes: Co-stars on "The Donna Reed Show"
- business associate/partner relationship with Reed, Donna (born 27 January 1921). Notes: Co-stars on "The Donna Reed Show"
- Work : Begin Major Project 1955 (An original Mouseketeer)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1958 (Donna Reed Show)
- Work : End Major Project 1966 (Donna Reed Show)
- Relationship : Marriage 1967 (Brenda Benet)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1970 (Benet)
- Relationship : Marriage 1974 (Hallie Litman)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1988 (Litman)
Stephen Przybylowski quotes birth certificate in hand
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer