|born on||11 November 1928 at 14:19 (= 2:19 PM )|
|Place||Minneapolis MN, USA, 44n58, 93w15|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°13' 13°12 Asc. 15°11'|
American professor and poet, his collection, "Early and Late" received the 2001 New Criterion Poetry Prize. Married for 53 years, he and his wife had four children. He taught English at the State University College in Oneonta, NY for 38 years, until his retirement in 1993. He died July 17, 2005 at his home in Chattanooga, TN.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2001 ("Early and Late")
- Work : Prize 2001 (New Criterion Prize for Poetry)
- Work : Retired 1993 (From teaching)
- Death, Cause unspecified 17 July 2005 (Age 76)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1964 ("The Spectral Boy")
Steinbrecher Collection: Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Vocation : Writers : Poet (Poet)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)