|born on||29 September 1970 at 10:14 (= 10:14 AM )|
|Place||Toronto, Ontario (CAN), 43n39, 79w23|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||06°01' 24°51 Asc. 09°53'|
Canadian comedian, he has toured internationally giving sold-out performances. In addition to his stand-up shows, he has taken roles in various sit-coms. His memoir was released in 2010.
He married Monica Diaz García on August 20, 2010. Their first child, a daughter, was born on December 14, 2010.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2010 (Memoir: "Call Me Russell")
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 14 December 2010 (Birth of daughter)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Pamela Young quotes his autobiography "Call Me Russell," Doubleday Canada, 2010.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer