|born on||20 May 1971 at 02:30 (= 02:30 AM )|
|Place||San Francisco CA, USA, 37n47, 122w25|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||28°44' 02°36 Asc. 09°43'|
American noted family, the granddaughter of Josef Stalin, born to Stalin's daughter Svetlana Alliluyeva and U.S. architect Lesley Peters who were married 1970-1972.
In 1982 her mom took her to Cambridge, England and put her in a Quaker boarding school. In 1984, as a teenager she made a visit to Russia to meet her half-brother, age 38 and half-sister, age 32, from her mom's first marriage. It was an unhappy trip as her mom quarreled with the two older children and her Russian family. They returned to England 18 months later, and leaving Olga in school, her mom returned to Wisconsin to work on anther book.
In 1987, her mom, Lana, ran out of money and had to borrow funds to return to England. At the last account, 1992, they were both living in a boarding home and Lana was writing her memoirs.
- Family : Change residence 1984 (Moved to Russia to see step siblings)
- Family : Change residence 1982 (Moved to Cambridge, England)
LMR quotes news on date
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Grandfather)
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women