|Birthname||Peschard, Jean-Jacques Marcel Emile|
|born on||27 April 1930 at 18:10 (= 6:10 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||06°42' 23°27 Asc. 18°02'|
French physician, a surgeon found murdered by two bullets in his clinic on 1/16/1990, 11:15 PM, MET, Marseille, France. He was found to be the victim of gang crime as he was involved in competition for the lucrative health market on the French Cote d'Azur.
- business associate/partner relationship with Mout, Leonce (born 19 March 1916)
- Death by Homicide 16 January 1990 at 11:15 PM in Marseille, France (Shot to death, age 59)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.26, 1/1966
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Medical : Surgeon
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Victim of gang crime)