|Birthname||Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson|
|born on||25 October 1984 at 07:58 (= 07:58 AM )|
|Place||Santa Barbara, California, 34n25, 119w42|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||02°23' 17°57 Asc. 10°47'|
American singer, songwriter and actress. Born Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson in Santa Barbara, California, to Pentecostal pastors Maurice Keith Hudson and Mary Christine Perry. Her parents are born again Christians, each having turned to God after a "wild youth". From ages 3 to 11, Perry often moved across the country as her parents set up churches before settling again in Santa Barbara. She had limited exposure to secular music during her childhood and pursued a career in gospel music as a teenager. Perry signed with Red Hill Records, and released her debut studio album, Katy Hudson, in 2001. She moved to Los Angeles the following year to venture into secular music. After being dropped by The Island Def Jam Music Group and Columbia Records, she signed a deal with Capitol Records in April 2007.
Perry rose to fame in 2008 with the release of the singles "I Kissed a Girl" – which had attention-grabbing and somewhat controversial lyrics – and "Hot n Cold" from her second album, a pop rock record titled One of the Boys. Her third album, Teenage Dream (2010), ventured into disco, and contained the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart-topping singles "California Gurls", "Teenage Dream", "Firework", "E.T.", and "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" as well as the number-three single "The One That Got Away". The album became the first by a female artist to produce five number-one Billboard Hot 100 songs, and the second overall after Michael Jackson's album Bad (1987). In March 2012, she reissued the album as Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection, which produced the chart-topping singles "Part of Me" and "Wide Awake". Her fourth album, Prism, was released in 2013, and is influenced by pop and dance. It has spawned the number-one singles "Roar" and "Dark Horse". Her songwriting is mostly done in collaboration with others, especially Dr. Luke and Max Martin, and in songs such as "Firework" and "Roar" she stresses themes of self-empowerment and self-esteem. Perry is known for an idiosyncratic and fun-based sense of personal fashion that incorporates bright colors and food-based themes. Her concert performances feature elaborate stagings and costumings. Perry has also made celebrity endorsements and released several perfumes. In July 2012, she released an autobiographical documentary titled Katy Perry: Part of Me, which concentrated on her life as a touring artist.
She married Russell Brand on October 23, 2010, in a traditional Hindu ceremony near the Ranthambhore tiger sanctuary in Rajasthan. Brand announced on December 30, 2011, that they were divorcing after 14 months of marriage. Perry later stated that conflicting career schedules and his desire to have children before she was ready led to the end of their marriage, and that he never spoke to her again after sending a text message that he was divorcing her while Brand asserted that he divorced her due to her commercial success and reluctance to engage in activism. She was initially distraught over their divorce, and said that she contemplated suicide. After the marriage ended in 2012, Perry began a relationship with singer John Mayer that August.
- associate relationship with Kesha (born 1 March 1987)
- associate relationship with Kravitz, Lenny (born 26 May 1964). Notes: performance at Superbowl Halftime show
- associate relationship with Madonna (born 16 August 1958)
- associate relationship with McKee, Bonnie (born 20 January 1984)
- associate relationship with Snoop Dogg (born 20 October 1971). Notes: collaborators
- associate relationship with Swift, Taylor (born 13 December 1989)
- associate relationship with Woodkid (musician) (born 16 March 1983)
- friend relationship with Cyrus, Miley (born 23 November 1992)
- friend relationship with Rihanna (born 20 February 1988)
- lover relationship with Bloom, Orlando (born 13 January 1977)
- lover relationship with Mayer, John (born 16 October 1977)
- spouse relationship with Brand, Russell (born 4 June 1975). Notes: married 2010, divorced 2012
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 8 February 2001 (released debut Christian pop album "Katy Hudson")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Contracts, agreements 2007 (Contract with Capitol Records)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 24 August 2010 (released "Teenage Dream" album)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 5 July 2012 (autobiographical documentary film "Katy Perry: Part of Me")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Great Publicity 1 February 2015 (performed at the Super Bowl XLIX halftime show)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Craft quotes birth certificate (#84-4156) in hand from Santa Barbara County Clerk, Recorder and Assessor.
(Previously Joe Polise quotes the biography, "Katy Perry: An Unofficial Biography" by Alice Montgomery. On 24 April 2015 S.C. provided the following: "A physical copy of Alice Montgomery's 'Katy Perry: An Unofficial Biography' should to be double checked for 6:59 AM. It's available for preview on Google and the part stating her birthdate, the area you'd most expect time mentioned, is not there. I found articles of her saying she's a 'triple Scorpio.' I think California allows informational BCs if nobody can re-check the physical book." Elle UK, Sydney Morning Herald, GQ
Susan Miller is quoted in an  article by Erin O' Sullivan saying "She's a triple Scorpio. She's Scorpio with Scorpio rising, the moon in Scorpio.")
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Voice/Speech (contralto vocal range)
- Traits : Mind : Education limited (got her GED at fifteen)
- Traits : Personality : Attention seeking
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty
- Traits : Personality : Juggles lots at once
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (niece of film director/producer Frank Perry)
- Family : Childhood : Family supportive (but reserved)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of three children)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Older sister and a younger brother, also a singer)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Russell Brand)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves (as a child)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Fundamentalist/ Evangelical
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name (originally went by Katy Hudson)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (recorded first album at age 15)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Performer)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar, piano)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Guinness Book of Records (Best Start on the US Digital Chart by a Female Artist)
- Notable : Awards : Guinness Book of Records (First Female with 5 #1 US singles from 1 Album)
- Notable : Famous : First in Field (female having 5 #1 singles from 1 album)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession