|Birthname||Anthony Joseph Perry|
|born on||10 September 1950 at 23:20 (= 11:20 PM )|
|Place||Lawrence, Massachusetts, 42n42, 71w10|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||17°50' 04°48 Asc. 22°25'|
American musician, the lead guitarist with "Aerosmith." He was a 19-year-old working at the local ice-cream parlor in Sunapee, NH when he met Steven Tyler who was there for his summer vacation. Perry was playing nights in the "Jam Band," and Tyler sat in for a gig. They decided to form a trio with another Jam member, Tom Hamilton. Tyler recruited Joey Taylor on drums and guitarist Ray Tabano.
The group moved into an apartment in Boston, with Brad Whitford soon replacing Tabano, and began to build up a local reputation as a hard-rock act. They did their first gig as "Aerosmith" at a Boston high school.
They signed a contract with a label and recorded "Aerosmith" in August 1973. When they hit the live circuit they began moving up the charts, playing to crowds over 100,000 by 1979. They signed with Geffen Records for a reported five-album-$7 million advance. In 1995 they made a four-album deal with Sony for a $10 million advance.
Perry was involved with substance abuse in their early days but did rehab in 1988.
- business associate/partner relationship with Tyler, Steven (born 26 March 1948)
- business associate/partner relationship with Whitford, Brad (born 23 February 1952)
- Social : Change of Lifestyle 1988 (Had ended substance abuse)
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1995 (Contract with Sony for $10 million)
Sue Culhane quotes B.C.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Rehab)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Tours)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Aerosmith)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Lead guitar)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession