|born on||14 April 1946 at 18:10 (= 6:10 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°09' 04°37 Asc. 08°49'|
French attorney and homicide victim. He married Darie Boutboul on 4/29/1982. His wife's mother was attorney Marie Boutboul, disbarred after swindling a client. Their enmity was such that when Jacques was found murdered outside of his residence in Paris on 12/27/1985 at 8:20 PM MET, Marie was the prime suspect. Her trial opened in Paris on 3/02/1994 at 1.45 PM. Even though she denied it, there was ample proof that she had paid Bruno Dassac to kill Perrot. Marie was sentenced to 15 years in jail on 3/24/1994.
- friend relationship with Fabius, Laurent (born 20 August 1946)
- spouse relationship with Boutboul, Darie (born 28 September 1958)
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Boutboul, Marie (born 10 June 1924)
- Death by Homicide 27 December 1985 at 8:20 PM in Paris, France (Killed by mother-in-law, age 39)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C. in Cadran No.1, 10/1993
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Three and 1/2 years)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Killed by mother-in-law)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney