|born on||30 September 1870 at 19:30 (= 7:30 PM )|
|Place||Lille, France, 50n38, 3e04|
|Timezone||LMT m3e04 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°25' 23°29 Asc. 00°50'|
French physicist who did extensive studies on motion and distribution of small particles suspended in liquid. He won the Nobel Prize for physics in 1926.
Perrin died 4/17/1942, New York, NY.
- Death, Cause unspecified 17 April 1942 (Age 71)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1926 (Nobel Prize for physics)
Gauquelin Vol 2/2844
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (Physics)
- Vocation : Science : Physics