|born on||4 April 1932|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°43' or|
American actor with a nervous, sensitive look and a lopsided grin. The son of an actor, he worked summer stock as a kid. At age 57, he was married (1973) with two teenagers; however, in an interview he reported that he was afraid of sex up to the age of 40, as his mom had been continually touching and caressing him in a way that was distressing. As an adult he sought psychiatric help and at the age of 40, he lost his virginity in an explosive love affair with Virginia Principal. He married Berry Berenson and had two sons, Oz and Elvis.
Perkins was memorable in "Friendly Persuasion," 1956 and a cult favorite for "Psycho," 1960.
He died of AIDS on 9/12/1992, Hollywood, CA.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1960 ("Psycho")
- Relationship : First Sex 1972 (Virginia Principal)
- Relationship : Marriage 1973
- Death by Disease 12 September 1992 at 12:00 noon in Hollywood, CA (AIDS, age 60)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes media for the date; time unknown. Marc Penfield speculates 9:00 AM, Mollie Sommer speculates 11:00 AM. In 7/2001, Marc Penfield gives 4:00 AM as B.C., not confirmed.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Aids (Terminal)
- Passions : Sexuality : Celibacy/ Minimal (Lost viginity at age 40)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress