|Birthname||Pergolesi, Giovanni Battista|
|born on||3 January 1710 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Jesi, Italy, 43n31, 13e14|
|Timezone||LMT m13e14 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||13°13' 27°00 Asc. 16°55'|
Italian writer and composer of opera. In the 18th century, he was the leading figure in the rise of Italian comic opera, writing for both stage and church. His most noted works are "La Serva Padrona" and "Stabat Mater."
A musical prodigy, he displayed his gifts at a young age.
Pergolesi died of tuberculosis 3/16/1736 Pozzuoli, Italy.
On 3 December 2014 Sy Scholfield quotes from "Pergolesi' by Francesco Degrada (S. Civita, 1986), p. 90: "Atto di nascita di Pergolesi. Jesi, archivio della cattedrale. Alle ventidue del 3 gennaio 1710 D. Anna Vittoria diede alla luce Giovan Battista, figlio di Francesco Andrea."
Translation: Act of birth of Pergolesi, Jesi, archives of the cathedral. At twenty-two hours of 3 January 1710 D. Anna Vittoria gave birth to Giovan Battista, son of Francesco Andrea."
Previously this entry had 4 January 1710 at 03:00 AM rated C (orig. source not known): Tony Joseph quotes Wangemann; same from Snethlage
- Traits : Mind : Child prodigy (Musical)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Tuberculosis (Terminal)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 26)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Composer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection