|Birthname||Pergolesi, Giovanni Battista|
|born on||4 January 1710 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Jesi, Italy, 43n31, 13e14|
|Timezone||LMT m13e14 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||13°26' 29°29 Asc. 14°39'|
Italian writer and composer of opera. In the 18th century, he was the leading figure in the rise of Italian comic opera, writing for both stage and church. His most noted works are "La Serva Padrona" and "Stabat Mater."
A musical prodigy, he displayed his gifts at a young age.
Pergolesi died of tuberculosis 3/16/1736 Pozzuoli, Italy.
Tony Joseph quotes Wangemann; same from Snethlage
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Tuberculosis (Terminal)
- Traits : Mind : Child prodigy (Musical)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Composer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 26)