|born on||7 April 1968 at 20:55 (= 8:55 PM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°18' 10°59 Asc. 19°39'|
American friend of Damian Clemente, involved in a shoot-out in which Damian and his dad, Anthony, shot four men to death. A fifth survived only because Clemente ran out of bullets. Perez, was convicted of possession of a firearm but not of murder. A slender 5'4", he was intimidated by the North End gang, all huge, beefy men. His gun had not been fired.
On 11/06/1995 Damian and Perez were eating at the 99 Restaurant in Charlestown, Massachusetts when the Luisi family entered. When threats were exchanged, Damian called his dad, who soon showed up. When Roman Luisi got up and reached for something, the shooting started. Two off-duty officers who were eating in the restaurant were not able to stop the instant carnage, but did arrest the Clemente father and son along with Perez.
The first juror was selected on 4/08/1997 for the trial and the guilty verdict for Anthony and Damian Clemente came in on 5/10/1997.
- friend relationship with Clemente, Anthony (born 14 September 1949)
- friend relationship with Clemente, Damian (born 22 January 1975)
- Social Crime Perpetration 6 November 1995 (Exchange of gunfire, four killed)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Friend Damian Clemente)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide involvement (Four men killed, one wounded)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Possession of a firearm)