|born on||19 May 1968 at 15:34 (= 3:34 PM )|
|Place||Cambridge MA, USA, 42n22, 71w06|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||28°51' 05°44 Asc. 07°45'|
American film maker, seen in the award-winning film "First Love, Last Rites," which opened in June 1998. Peretz is the son of Martin Peretz, a famed liberal editor and the sister of journalist Eugenia Peretz. In 2002, Jesse completed "The Chateau," a comedy. A graduate of Harvard U., Jesse went into music, playing bass. He branched out into making commercials followed by comic pieces before his first film.
- sibling relationship with Peretz, Evgenia (born 10 November 1969)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released June 1998 (Appearance in "First Love, Last Rites")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C. 2/1999
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad Martin Peretz)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Film)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Sister noted journalist)