|Birthname||Maria Evita Duarte|
|born on||7 May 1919 at 05:14 (= 05:14 AM )|
|Place||Buenos Aires, Argentina, 34s36, 58w27|
|Timezone||LST m64w11 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°46' 20°44 Asc. 02°01'|
Argentine actress in radio and movies before her marriage to Juan Peron 10/21/1945. As the First Lady she helped him to rise to power and became one of the most influential women of her time. Beloved by her people, she was mourned by the nation at her death. Legendary, she was either a saint who loved the common people or a calculating whore who slept her way to power and exploitation, according to different accounts.
She created much of her own myth, saying that she'd been born in 1922 where it was actually 1908, one of five kids of a married rancher and his mistress, a cook. When her dad died in 1926 she moved to Junin where her mom ran a boardinghouse. As young teenagers she and her girl friend were sexually assaulted by two young aristocrats and left naked by the side of the road. She left home at 15.
Not a great beauty, she nonetheless had transparent skin and vivid eyes. Over the next ten years she made her career as an actress on stage, radio and movies, using sex to get what she wanted. When she met Peron in 1943, he was a well-known career army officer and a widower, 48 to her 23-24. After a military coup, he was named Minister of Labor. Eva became his mistress and they married in 1945. The following year he was elected President of Argentina.
Photogenic and charismatic, Eva now learned to dress her role and use her power. Where Peron was almost devoid of personality, she blazed like a meteor for five years with her political machinations. When she aided the poor, and helped women get the vote for the first time in 1950, she became a national icon. The country was in an economic slump while the corrupt wealthy had power and control. Eva spoke for the common people.
Always frail, Eva had an emergency appendectomy in 1950 and was found to have uterine cancer. She refused to have a hysterectomy. She made a final public appearance on 6/05/1952 at Peron's second inauguration and died seven weeks later, 7/26/1952, Buenos Aries.
When Peron was overthrown in 1955, Eva's preserved body was taken to a secret grave in Italy where it stayed until 9/23/1971. It was then taken back to Peron, still perfectly preserved, with her blonde hair flowing like a halo around her face.
- spouse relationship with Perón, Juan (born 8 October 1895). Notes: Happy
- Death by Disease 26 July 1952 at 8:25 PM in Buenos Aires (Uterine cancer, age 33)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Secrets revealed 23 September 1971 (Body taken from secret grave, returned to Argentina)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Marion March quotes a letter from Jose Modern Astrology Lebron of Argentina 4/29/1985, "'La Vida De Eva Peron,' Tomo I: Testimonios para su historia, Buenos Aires, 1970, is a well documented biography from interviews, school reports and early documents as she was illegitimate and had the original B.C. destroyed. On p.13 is the time and date. The former mayor and publisher of the local paper said, 'I can assure you .... That Eva was born in General Viamonte, Los Toldos, province of Buenos Aires at a ranch near the Indian camp, 20 km off Los Toldos.'" The time given is 5:00 AM Cordoba time (9:17 AM GMT or 5:13:44 AM LMT.)
Biographer R.L. Greenut gives the same date in "Revolution Before Breakfast."
(Formerly, PC stated that "private sources in Buenos Aires give May 17, 1919, Los Toledos, 3:00 AM LMT." In Mercury Hour 1/1980, Penfield states, "In a new paperback, "Eva Evita" by Paul Montgomery, there is a statement which corroborates her date as May 7, 1919, Los Toledos, 5:00 AM."
Dana Holliday reports that a Thames TV program "Queen of Hearts," June 1979 stated that she was born May 17, 1917, early in the morning."
Constance Mayer has a chart for May 17, 1908, 5:10 PM LMT from an astrology magazine.
Current Biography obit gives May 7, 1919.) Glenn Perry notes in February 2004 that there are some web sites that give her birth date as November 21, 1919. (PT notes that this record had a birth year of 1908; in June 2007 she changed it to 1919 based on LMR's original notes, having assumed a typo)
- Traits : Body : Constitution sensitive (Frail)
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Traits : Personality : Ambitious (Aggressive)
- Traits : Personality : Charismatic (Leadership abilities, creative)
- Traits : Personality : Loved by all
- Traits : Personality : Personality robust (Strong sense of self and direction)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Compatible (Worked well as a team)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Peron 24 years older)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Juan Peron)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches (Poverty to notoriety)
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Sex for power)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Assault/ Battery victim (Teenager)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Rape/ Sex crime victim (Teenager)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Radio actress)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Exercised political power)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Heroine of the people)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book