|born on||11 March 1611 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Southwick, England, 50n50, 0w13|
|Timezone||LMT m0w13 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||20°32' 15°14 Asc. 17°30'|
British scientist, a brilliant linguist and mathematician. He was the son of a non-conformist clergyman who died when the boy was five and left the legacy of a good library. Pell was a bright and multi-lingual student and very handsome. Famed in philosophy and math, he established a school in Sussex.
Married in 1632, he had eight kids. Also unpractical and improvident, he struggled with his financial position and died in poverty 12/12/1685.
- Relationship : Marriage 1632 (Lasting)
- Death, Cause unspecified 12 December 1685 (Age 74)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death of Father 1617 (When he was five)
Martin Harvey in Nativitas I, "His youngest uncle guessed 'about noon.'"
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Languages
- Vocation : Science : Mathematics/ Statistics (Mathematician)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Eight)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Age five when dad died)
- Lifestyle : Financial : On the edge (Impractical; died in poverty)