|Birthname||Edison Arantes do Nascimento|
|born on||21 October 1940 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Três Corações (Minas Gerais), Brazil, 21s4149, 45w1512|
|Timezone||BZT h3w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°41' 22°00 Asc. 09°30'|
Brazilian soccer player considered the athlete of the century. Pelé became a national Brazilian hero and probably the best player in soccer history. In his long career, he made 1,281 goals. In his international debut at the 1950 World Cup, he scored two goals in the 4-2 win against Sweden. He subsequently scored a goal in every international game in which he played.
Pele came from a poor family in the impoverished town of Tres Coracoes, Brazil. His family called him "Dico" but his young soccer friends nicknamed him "Pelé." As a kid, he shined shoes. At 11, he was discovered by Waldemar de Brito, the country's best soccer player.
In 1956, he began his professional career with the Santo Football Club. The club won nine championships between 1958 and 1969. Pelé quickly became the top scorer in the soccer league. He became not only a legend in his own country but all around the world. In 1967, Nigeria called a 48-hour cease fire so the athlete could play an exhibition match in the capitol of Lagos. Most soccer players careers lasts around five years. Pelé played - at his peak - for 18 years.
In 1970, Pelé played his last World Cup game final. He retired from the Santos Football Club after the 1974 season. In 1975, when he discovered the extent of his financial debts he returned to soccer and played for the New York Cosmos from 1975 to 1977. In 1994, Pelé was named Brazil's Minister of Sports.
Married 2/21/1966, he had three children. After a divorce, he married Assiria on 5/30/1994, 17 years his junior; they had twins 9/28/1996 which were test tube as he had a vasectomy after his divorce from his first marriage.
By 1990, he was the representative of Warner as well as the owner of a restaurant under his nickname of "Pelé."
- lover relationship with Xuxa (born 27 March 1963)
- parent->child relationship with Nascimento, Celeste (born 28 September 1996)
- parent->child relationship with Nascimento, Edson Cholbi (born 27 August 1970)
- parent->child relationship with Nascimento, Joshua (born 28 September 1996)
- parent->child relationship with Nascimento, Kelly Cristina (born 13 January 1967)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 28 September 1996 (Had test-tube twins)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. copy in hand from Marcello Borges stating Pele's birth date as October 21st. Evidently, early in Pele's career a seer advised him to say that he was born three days later, October 24, to get a stronger Scorpio image.
Note by A. Treindl: Pele claims the birth date to be 23 October, which does still make him a Libra, though he may have not known that, as common wisdom is that Scorpio begins on that day. On his birthday, that happened only at 4:39 pm.
(Formerly, Bordoni had October 23, 1940 from an autobiography and 1:40 AM from a friend in Brazil. Getulio Bittencouret called the registry office who gave him October 23, 1940, 3:00 AM. Marion March quoted Astrolog for 1941, 1:20 AM.)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Second wife 17 years younger)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Miscarriages (Had vasectomy)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Twins, triplets, etc. (Test-tube twins)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name (Known as Pele)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Public relations
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Minor)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Restaurateur
- Vocation : Sports : Soccer (Major)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Soccer champ)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Greatest soccer player in history)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession