|born on||24 November 1968 at 20:25 (= 8:25 PM )|
|Place||Novara, Italy, 45n28, 8e38|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°36' 05°00 Asc. 24°55'|
Italian pianist who, on 6/06/1993, at age 24 was named the Gold Medallist of the Ninth Van Cliburn International Piano Competition for his performance of Rachmaninoff’s Second Concerto. Pedroni went on to play at Carnegie Hall, the Royal Philharmonic, the Santa Cecilia Orchestra of Rome and the Moscow Philharmonic among others.
After graduating from Milan’s Giuseppe Verdi Conservatory in 1990, Pedroni continued his studies at Accademia Pianistica "Incontri col Maestro" in Imola, Italy. There he worked with Lazar Berman, Franco Scala and Piero Rattalino, and in 1995, he earned his Masters degree.
- Social : End a program of study 1990 (Giuseppe Verdi Conservatory)
- Work : Prize 6 June 1993 (Gold Medalist of the Ninth Van Cliburn International Piano Competition)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : End a program of study 1995 (Masters degree)
B.C. in hand from Bordoni
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Pianist)
- Notable : Awards : Medals (Gold)