|Birthname||Peck, Anthony Ayres|
|born on||24 October 1956 at 08:45 (= 08:45 AM )|
|Place||Santa Monica CA, USA, 34n01, 118w29|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°15' 04°18 Asc. 03°02'|
American actor and noted family, the son of Gregory Peck and Veronique Passani. As an actor, he played with Brooke Shields in "Brenda Starr." He later demonstrated his skill in TV roles.
As a kid, Tony and his sister Cecelia shuttled between their parent's homes in Los Angeles and southern France and his dad's movie locations around the world. After four years in a Swiss boarding school he went to Amherst College in MA where he discovered theater. He spent four years at Juilliard, then off-Broadway. He found film roles in Europe and the UK.
In 1983 he became the steady companion of nine-year-older model Cheryl Tiegs. In September 1990, she miscarried a baby, and sharing their grief, they married at Frank Sinatra's home on 11/22/1990, Palm Springs, CA. Their son Zachary Anthony was born the following year, 10/01/1991, Los Angeles. However, the marriage did not endure and they separated in January 1995 with divorce papers filed in June 1995.
- child->parent relationship with Peck, Gregory (born 5 April 1916)
- spouse relationship with Tiegs, Cheryl (born 25 September 1947). Notes: Bitter
- sibling relationship with Peck, Carey (born 17 June 1949)
- sibling relationship with Peck, Cecilia (born 1 May 1958)
- sibling relationship with Peck, Jon (born 20 July 1944)
- sibling relationship with Peck, Stephen (born 16 August 1946)
- Relationship : End significant relationship January 1995 (Separated from Tiegs)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of two)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Three half-sib's)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Cheryl Tiegs)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress