|Birthname||Peck, Cecilia Berenice|
|born on||1 May 1958 at 13:11 (= 1:11 PM )|
|Place||Santa Monica CA, USA, 34n01, 118w29|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||10°56' 17°28 Asc. 21°09'|
American actress and noted family, the daughter of Gregory Peck and Veronique Passani. As an actress, she has played roles in "Forbidden Love" in 1986 and "Wall Street" in 1987.
She and her husband, writer Daniel Voll, had a baby boy, Harper on 2/27/1999 in Manhattan, NY.
- parent relationship with Peck, Gregory (born 5 April 1916)
- sibling relationship with Peck, Carey (born 17 June 1949)
- sibling relationship with Peck, Jon (born 20 July 1944)
- sibling relationship with Peck, Stephen (born 16 August 1946)
- sibling relationship with Peck, Tony (born 24 October 1956)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 27 February 1999 (Son Harper born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of two)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Three half-sib's)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Minor)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women