Pavlos, Prince of Greece
|born on||20 May 1967 at 21:06 (= 9:06 PM )|
|Place||Athens, Greece, 37n58, 23e43|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°04' 16°49 Asc. 19°31'|
Greek royalty, son of the exiled King Constantine II and Queen Anne-Marie, and the Crown Prince. He earned an M.A. from Georgetown University School of Foreign Service and as the son of a deposed monarch, works as a fund manager in Manhattan, NY.
In 1992 he met London-born elegant Marie-Chantal Miller, 23. They became engaged in January 1995 and married at the Greek Cathedral in London 7/01/1995. By May 2001 they had three youngsters, Marie-Olumpia (4, Constantine Alexios, 2, and 10-month old Achilleas Andreas. Marie-Chantal had turned into a designer, putting out a line of expensive children's wear.
- child->parent relationship with Constantine II of Greece (born 2 June 1940)
- sibling relationship with Alexia, Princess of Greece (born 10 July 1965)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1992 (Marie-Chantal Miller)
Lescaut quotes L'Astrologue 4 for B.R.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Greek royalty)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Business : Economist (Fund-manager)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Greece)