|born on||21 February 1936 at 08:10 (= 08:10 AM )|
|Place||Modena, Italy, 44n40, 10e55|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°30' 11°02 Asc. 27°04'|
Italian news figure for her marriage to the great opera singer, Luciano Pavarotti in September 1961; three daughters. After 35 years of marriage, he went public with his love affair with his former secretary, 26-year-old Nicoletta Mantovani in 1996. The family was shaken and disapproving and in a statement issued by her lawyer, she said that they were dividing their property. She said he has "often demonstrated affectionate behavior before." In one interview she called him a child.
After many years of bitter haggling in court over a divorce settlement, their divorce became final in 2002.
Luciano died on September 6, 2007 in Modena, Italy.
- parent->child relationship with Pavarotti, Christina (born 8 August 1964)
- parent->child relationship with Pavarotti, Giuliana (born 9 January 1967)
- parent->child relationship with Pavarotti, Lorenza (born 26 October 1962)
- spouse relationship with Pavarotti, Luciano (born 12 October 1935). Notes: Bitter veryvery
- Relationship : Divorce dates 2002 (After years of proceedings)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Datanotizie 3/1996
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Over 35 years)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Husband had affairs)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three daughters)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Money Through Marriage
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women