|born on||19 June 1623 (greg.)|
|Place||Clermont-Ferrand, France, 45n47, 3e05|
|Timezone||LMT m3e05 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||27°38' or|
French scientist, mathematician and religious philosopher. He taught himself geometry at age 12 and wrote his first treatise at 16. Died 19 August 1662, at 1 am in Paris.
- Death, Cause unspecified 19 August 1662 (greg.) at 01:00 AM in Paris (Age 39)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth time unknown. Penfield Collection quotes Matthews "who believed he had Cancer rising; Barbault thought he had Leo rising." Old-file has 5:15 AM LMT.
Andre Barbault in personal correspondence with LMR May 2001 writes that there is no known birth time and he has not given any.
Starkman rectified to 7.45.16 LMT, Paddy de Jabrun rectified to 4:00 am.
Source for his death (time):rororo-biography (mik)
- Traits : Mind : Child prodigy
- Vocation : Science : Mathematics/ Statistics
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Numbers
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book