Parker, Sarah Jessica
|born on||25 March 1965|
|Place||Nelsonville, Ohio, 39n28, 82w14|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
American actress seen in the role of Carrie Bradshaw, a journalist, in the HBO hit "Sex and the City," from 1998. One of four cosmopolitan single women in New York City, she plays her way weekly around temporary relationships, sex and fashion as well as some of the real issues faced by single girls today.
The youngest of four kids, Sarah was raised in an impoverished coal-mining community. When she was 14 months, her parents divorced and when she was three, her mom remarried. The family grew to eight kids. Her acting career began when she was eight and passed an audition for a TV movie. Three years later, she made her Broadway debut. The family relocated to New York at that time.
In 1978, at 13, Sarah joined the stage cast of "Annie," one of Broadway's most famous shows. She moved into films naturally, balancing a career in movies, TV and stage. In her romantic life, she had a seven-year relationship with Robert Downey, Jr and an involvement with Nicolas Cage. In 1992, she began dating the affable stage star Matthew Broderick. They lived together for several years before marrying on 5/19/1997. They share their Greenwich Village townhouse with a border collie and expect their first child Fall 2002.
After six years of playing Carrie in the popular "Sex and the City," Parker called it quits and the show's final episode aired on February 22, 2004.
- parent->child relationship with Broderick, James Wilkes (born 29 October 2002)
- Work : New Job 1978 (Broadway stage debut)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1992 (With Matthew Broderick)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1998 (Began appearing in "Sex and the City")
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 2002 (First child born)
- Work : End Major Project 22 February 2004 (last episode of "Sex and the City" airs)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes Biography magazine; time unknown
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Husband Matthew Broderick)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Noted actress of film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Sex and the City)