Parker, Mary Alice
|born on||8 June 1928 at 12:50 (= 12:50 PM )|
|Place||Riverside, California, 33n57, 117w24|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°46' 18°35 Asc. 01°45'|
American Mensan, a pharmacist who owned and operated her own drugstore along with her husband, Web. They sold the business in the mid-'80s and with retirement, began taking a major trip every year, staying at elder hostels in America and Europe. They studied the culture and took many photographs of the country during every trip.
Mary Alice is bright and curious, quick and nervous in manner. She is usually enrolled in some class or lecture series and writes poetry as a hobby. She and Web are young enough to enjoy their retirement.
Her husband, Web, took up bicycling in the early '90s, building up to marathon bike trips within a year. By 1996, MaryAlice joined him on her own bike for junkets. They are both actively involved in their family activities as well.
- spouse relationship with Parker, Web (born 18 August 1926)
LMR quotes her, B.C. 1987
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Attending classes and lectures)
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa member)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Compatible, long term)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Family (Family oriented)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Mensa)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Bicycling)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Travel (European hostels)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Drugstore)
- Vocation : Medical : Pharmacist
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book (Money: How to find it through astrology)