|born on||8 December 1929 at 13:20 (= 1:20 PM )|
|Place||Vincenza, Italy, 45n33, 11e33|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°57' 05°59 Asc. 06°29'|
Italian writer who won prizes and awards for his work in 1965, 1982 and 1983. The son of an unknown dad, he was adopted as an infant. As he clashed with his adoptive mom, he had an unhappy childhood and was raised mostly by his grandmom. He escaped into daydreaming as a student, and writing as an adult.
He married a demented wife 1957-1963.
In 1986 Parise has a stroke and lapsed into a coma. He was beginning a recovery when he died 8/31/1986, 9:00 AM, Trevino, Italy.
- Death by Disease 31 August 1986 at 09:00 AM in Trevino, Italy (Stroke after coma, age 56)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Bordoni quotes B.C. Vol 3
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Family : Childhood : Adopted (As an infant)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Traumatic event (Wife demented)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Writing awards)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke (Age 56)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Raised by grandmom)
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Unhappy with adoptive family)