Parent, Steven Earl
|born on||12 February 1951 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Pasadena, California, 34n09, 118w09|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°53' 06°51 Asc. 09°23'|
American homicide victim by dint of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was invited to visit his friend, the caretaker at the Tate-Polanski home in the Hollywood Hills on 8/08/1969. He arrived unexpectedly at 11:45 PM to show his friend a clock-radio that he had just bought at the store where he worked. The Manson family were inside the main house completing their grisly ritual.
When Parent left about 00:30 AM of 8/09/1969, Tex Watson stopped his car and shot him five times, fatally. The bullets hit his hand, upper chest, left arm, left cheek and lower chest.
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Watson, Charles "Tex" (born 2 December 1945). Notes: First murder on the first night of two-night killing spree
- Death by Homicide 9 August 1969 at 12:05 AM in Los Angeles (Shot five times, age 18)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Jim Haynes quotes Lenny Marcus, Parent's astrologer, B.C. (Same Contemporary American Horoscopes)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Friends (A friendship brought danger)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Shot by Manson family)
- Vocation : Business : Clerk/ Typist (Store clerk)
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker