|Birthname||Sven Olof Joachim Palme|
|born on||30 January 1927 at 05:15 (= 05:15 AM )|
|Place||Stockholm, Sweden, 59n20, 18e03|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°17' 27°12 Asc. 16°22'|
Swedish attorney and politician, the P.M. of Sweden in 1983.
His dad died when he was six, when his mom sent him to stay with an uncle in Russia and later to live with his granddad. He finished high school at 17 speaking seven languages. After studying law, he became secretary to Prime Minister Tage Erlander. He first became a Minister in 1963, and P.M. in 1983.
Palme married in 1949; divorced; married a second time in 1956; three sons, 1958, 1961 and 1969.
It was no secret that Palme was on the Chilean secret police death list for year. The Social Democratic leader was a prominent foe of Chile's right-wing leader Gen. Augusto Pinochet.
On February 28, 1986, 11:21 PM MET, he was shot in the back while walking with his wife who was grazed by the fatal bullet, Stockholm. Palme was pronounced dead 45 minutes later, March 1, 1986, 00:06 AM. The lone assailant, Christer Pettersson, a career criminal, was convicted of the murder in July, 1989 and released three months later on appeal, claiming insufficient evidence.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Pinochet, Augusto (born 25 November 1915)
- Death of Father 1933 (Age six when dad died)
- Death by Homicide 28 February 1986 at 11:21 PM in Stockholm, Sweden (Shot by assassin)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Ivan Wilhelm
(Formerly, Paul Mahler Dam gave 6:58 AM in Considerations, Feb/2000)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Shot)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (P.M.)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Languages (Spoke 17 languages)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection