|Birthname||Paillou, Christian Nelson|
|born on||6 January 1924 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Bordeaux, France, 44n50, 0w34|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°32' 08°59 Asc. 14°32'|
French educator, a literature professor 1950-68. Interested in sports all his life, he created a handball section in Bordeaux when he was just 17. As an adult, he was then general secretary before becoming an international referee of handball. Paillou became President of the French Federation of Handball 1964-1982 and of the National Olympic Committee in 1982-1993.
He died in a car accident on 11/17/1997, c. 2:00 PM, Jurancon, France.
- Death by Accident 17 November 1997 at 2:00 PM in Jurancon, France (Age 73)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1950 (Professor of literature, 18 years)
- Work : New Career 1964 (President of the French Federation of Handball, 18 years)
- Work : New Job 1982 (National Olympic Committee, 11 years)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 47, December 1997
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Professor 18 years)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Created a handball section)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Referee (Handball)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (President Olympic Committee)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Literature professor)