|Birthname||Clara Ann Fowler|
|born on||8 November 1927 at 08:13 (= 08:13 AM )|
|Place||Claremore, Oklahoma, 36n19, 95w37|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°11' 05°28 Asc. 00°46'|
American singer, a popular vocalist of the '50s known as "the Singing Rage." She made 13 gold records, selling over 60 million singles.
The 10th of 11 kids, Page wanted an art career and never took a singing lesson in her life. In 1948 she signed her first record contract. With her manager, she started the technique of over dubbing on records, which became quickly known as the Patti-Page-sound. In the fall of 1950, she put out her first megahit, "Tennessee Waltz," leading to the nightclub circuit and TV, with a few films along the way.
Her first marriage ended in divorce, with two adopted children. There was a second marriage 8 December 1956 that also ended in divorce.
She continued to perform fifty shows per year until she died at the age of 85, at a nursing home in Encinitas, California on 1 January 2013.
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1948 (Signed record contract)
- Work : Gain social status 1950 (First mega-hit)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Eleven)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Number ten of 11 kids)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Two adopted children)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Secondary)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (13 Gold records)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women