Otterloo, Willem van
|Birthname||Jan Willem van Otterloo|
|born on||27 December 1907 at 23:30 (= 11:30 PM )|
|Place||Winterswijk, Netherlands, 51n58, 6e44|
|Timezone||LST m5e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°04' 05°04 Asc. 29°39'|
Dutch musician, composer and conductor. From 1949 to 1973 he was chief conductor for an orchestra in The Hague. Emigrating to Australia, he served as conductor of the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra and later the Sydney Symphony Orchestra. He died in Melbourne on July 28, 1978 from injuries suffered in an auto accident.
- Death by Accident 28 July 1978 at 12:00 noon in Melbourne, Australia (Age 70)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Steinbrecher Collection: NFM quotes birth record (NFM is unknown to PT)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Moved to Australia)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Auto accident)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Composer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Conductor (Conductor)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Musician, musician)