|Birthname||Eric Arthur Blair|
|born on||25 June 1903 at 11:30 (= 11:30 AM )|
|Place||Motihari, India, 26n39, 84e55|
|Timezone||LMT m84e55 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°30' 02°18 Asc. 25°15'|
British novelist and essayist who won his greatest success in 1946 with his amusing and witty anti-communist satire, "Animal Farm," and in 1949 with his shocking and insightful futuristic novel, "1984."
He died 1/21/1950 in London, England.
- friend relationship with Heppenstall, Rayner (born 27 July 1911)
- parent->child relationship with Blair, Richard (born 14 May 1944)
Penfield Collection spec. Old-file has 2:40 PM
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name (Nom de plume)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Sci-Fi/ Fantasy/ Horror
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book