|Birthname||Oppenheimer, Julius Robert|
|born on||22 April 1904 at 08:15 (= 08:15 AM )|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°58' 23°28 Asc. 27°03'|
American scientist, a nuclear physicist and head of the Atomic Energy Commission's General Advisory Committee 1947-1952. He was known as the "father of the atom bomb." Declared a security risk in 1953, he became head of the Institute of Advanced Study at Princeton, 1953-1966, and received the Fermi Award in 1963.
He died 2/18/1967 at Princeton, NJ.
- Work : Prize 1963 (Fermi Award)
Church of Light quotes Gilbert Ibarra 11/1964. Ruth Dewey quotes Ebertin in his Pluto book for 12:00 PM. PC quotes Ebertin for 8:00 PM. Old-file has 7:45 PM.
- Traits : Mind : Exceptional mind
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Princeton University)
- Vocation : Science : Physics
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Father of the atom bomb)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book