Olga, Grand Duchess
|Birthname||Olga Nikolaevna Romanov|
|born on||15 November 1895 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Tsarskoye Selo, Russian Federation, 59n43, 30e25|
|Timezone||MMT h2e30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°10' 10°37 Asc. 05°51'|
Russian royalty, the first child of Czar Nicholas and Czarina Alexandra. She was executed along with her entire family 7/16/1918 by Bolshevik revolutionaries.
- associate relationship with Rasputin (born 22 January 1869)
- child->parent relationship with Alexandra, Czarina of Russia (born 6 June 1872)
- child->parent relationship with Nicholas II, Czar of Russia (born 19 May 1868)
- sibling relationship with Alexei, Czarevitch (1904) (born 12 August 1904)
- sibling relationship with Anastasia, Grand Duchess (born 18 June 1901)
- sibling relationship with Maria, Grand Duchess (born 26 June 1899)
- sibling relationship with Tatiana, Grand Duchess (born 10 June 1897)
LMR quotes "Nicholas and Alexandra" (p.50) Same data in "A Lifelong Passion", the letters and journals of the Romanovs translated by Andrei Maylunas (Weidenfeld & Nicolson 1996, p.130) (November 3 OS).
Sy Scholfield quotes The Washington Post, Nov 16, 1895. p. 1: "NICHOLAS' HEIR A GIRL; Daughter Born to the Czar and Czarina of Russia. MOTHER AND CHILD DOING WELL The Happy Event, for Which all Russia Has Been Waiting, Occurred at 9 o'clock Last Evening in the Magnificent Imperial Palace at Krasnoe Zelo, Near St. Petersburg--The Royal Infant a Handsome One--She Has Been Christened Olga."
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Hostage of revolutionaries)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Terrorism victim (Shot)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 22)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Russia)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women